Food and Consumer Products of Canada and FCPC are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Food and Consumer Products of Canada.
All other companies and products listed herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Your privacy is important to FCPC. This policy describes the information we collect, how we use that information, and with whom the information is shared. If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- We develop a Member Profile for all of our member companies, which includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, subsidiaries and divisions, and company products/brands. This information is submitted by the official representative (OR) through our annual renewal process.
- We also collect information on company charitable contributions and political ridings. The aggregate information is used to promote the outstanding social contribution our members make to Canadian communities and charitable organizations, and to assist us with our public policy initiatives.
- Corporate logos of member companies are also collected with permission for posting to the Home Page of our web site, including a link to your company's web site. Please be aware that your company name and logo will be used in the format you provide and only for the purpose set forth above. To ensure your logo is presented in its proper format, please send any changes to your name and/or logo promptly to email@example.com attention FCPC Communications Department.
- For individuals who are not active member companies, we collect basic contact information such as name, fax and e-mail address, as submitted through event registrations and other information gathering processes, for the purpose of keeping you informed of FCPC programs and services.
- E-mail addresses are used to send information that you've requested (such as the au courant newsletter), to administer surveys, and/or to respond to communications from you. If you do not wish to receive communication via e-mail, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use a web activity analysis tool to monitor traffic through our site. The aggregate information is used to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our web site and to make improvements to its structure and content.
- If, at any time, you want to update any of the information we have collected from you, or you do not want to receive any further information, contact us at email@example.com.
Does FCPC distribute individual company information to third parties?
- We do not sell, trade or disclose to unauthorized third parties any individual company information derived from our web site. Active FCPC member representatives and other authorized users have access to the following portions of the Member Profile database: contact name, title, address, telephone, fax, e-mail address, product category and brands.
- We use only aggregate industry information culled from this database (e.g. social contributions, number of employees/plants, dues and political riding information) in communications to third parties.
How does FCPC store my confidential corporate information?
- FCPC stores information in secure databases, which can be accessed only by password. Please be aware that information you choose to disclose to external parties may result in unsolicited messages from these parties.
- Please note that FCPC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other web sites to which our site may link.