FCPC proactively represents and advocates on behalf of our industry and members. We engage with government officials at federal, provincial and municipal levels to ensure that public policy is grounded in scientific evidence.
We work to ensure that Canadian consumers have access to high quality, fairly-priced products, and are supported in making informed decisions.
As the national association representing a leading sector and contributor to Canada’s economy, FCPC takes great interest in helping to reduce the financial burden for members and cultivate a fair and open marketplace in which members can grow and compete cost effectively. A significant part of our work is the modernization of Canadian regulations to achieve these goals.
You are encouraged to learn more about the work we are involved in as it relates to:
- Promoting Food & Product Safety
- Supporting Canadians Health & Wellness
- Our Work at Retail (Industry Affairs)
- Advancing Our Industry: Innovation & Regulations
- Protecting the Environment
- Helping Communities Where We Work, Live and Play