Food & Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC) works to enhance the strength and competitiveness of the food, beverage and consumer products industry through its focus on supply chain efficiency and building collaborative working relationships with retailers (retail trading partners) on key industry opportunities.
We play an active role in the development and sharing of best practices and protocols across the supply chain – all to the benefit of industries who conduct business within our sector.
We also provide a forum for members to develop and strengthen their go-to-market business platforms through education, professional development sessions and industry reports.
Building Best Practices with Trading Partners
FCPC works closely with retailers, government and trade associations to help shape a prosperous business environment. Our goals are to:
- Work with trading partners on initiatives that have a positive effect on the consumer
- Continue to build on the strong foundation of collaboration we share with retailers
- Broaden relationships beyound current trading partners
Enhancing Capabilities and Competencies
FCPC provides networking opportunities and plays a critical role in educating, updating, informing and training industry executives. This is accomplished through Committees, Councils, Share Groups and training events. FCPC:
- Delivers events, programs and training that meet the diverse needs of our broad membership
- Provides multiple forums for members to engage in, gain insight on best practices, discuss industry initiatives and implement industry protocols
- Links members with retailers through speaker programs, committee work and event/meeting participation